what is everybody listening to right now

I wasn't really sure where to post this so here goes. What cds ( as I do not currently listen to vinyl ) are people spinning in their ssytems. (heavy rotation) Currently I have been Chris Cornells (one l or two I can't remember) solo recording "euphoric morning"
emily
I am doing a lot of listening to Dave Weckl Band and Charlie Hunter. In case you are not familier with them, Weckl is an excellent jazz drummer and Hunter plays 8 string jazz guitar. 3 bass strings and 5 lead strings on the same guitar. He is incredible. You would swear there was a lead and a bass guitarist playing. Check him out!
Leila Pinheiro: Na ponta da lingua, John Hassell: Fascinoma, Chieftains: Long Black Veil, Steve Hackett: Watcher of the Skies, Guillou: Pictures at an Exhibition/Three Dances Petrouchka.
Slawney- I don't know what equiptment they use, but as owner of all Tori Amos' stuff I can tell you that some of her earlier stuff sounds even better than her latest one. Also in the same vein and better recorded is Fiona Apple's "And When the Pawn......"
One of my favorites this year is the group Switchblade Symphony who sound like gothic trip hop/rock music. If you take the truly excellent Massive Attack "Mezzanine" album sound and add to it a gothic theme you have "Three Calamities" the third album by Switchblade Symphony, also recommended is their first album Serpentine Gallery......Issabre since you love "mezzanine" you must check this group out. Saw this group by accident when I went to Clan of Xymox concert (also one of my favorites) and I was mezmorized by their sound, Sam
Huun-huur-tu and Angelites together singing the "Fly, away my sadness". Huun-hur-tu is group of throatsingers from Tuva (central Asia, and "Angelites" is Bulgarian "folklor" singers! I wrote short "thought" on the Amazon.com "customer review" about this CD!