PS Audio Multiwave

Anybody heard the Power Plant upgrade? What do you think?
Ag insider logo xs@2xdrubin
Tsouthworth and audiomark, I am interested in doing the upgrade as well. Please tell us how much the upgrade is. Thanks guys.
I agree, the installation was very easy, just follow the instructions and you should be done in aprox.15 minutes. The price of the upgrade is $250 if either you or P.S. Audio does the upgrade.
I am considering the multiwave upgrade kit and have read a couple of posts at Audio Asylum that claims that the Multiwave upgrade causes the Power Plants to run hotter.I know about the possibility of an internal or external fan and do not care to resort to that as of now.Any feedback on this is appreciated.Turning the Power Plants upside down will make them run cooler as well as cause them to look ridiculous and totally unacceptable.To Richard : New Power Plants will come with the Multiwave for $250.extra.
I own the P300 myself & must admit am extremely pleased with it. One thing that bothers me though, is when a manufacturer who has a relatively new product is already upgrading it. In addition, the multiwave may offer great sonic improvements (I don't know because I haven't heard the upgrade yet), but $250.00 for a board & chip that I put in myself??? Sorry...but that's truly a RIP!!! I mean the whole unit only cost $995.00, so $250.00 for a board & chip. Come on PS Audio...give us a break!