Quality RCA Switchbox

Does anyone know of a quality RCA switchbox that will accept several RCA stereo inputs and have one pair of RCA outputs so I can use several sources with a preamp with only 3 line level inputs?

Same question applies to digital sources; any digital switchboxes for coaxial sources that have a coaxial output so multiple coaxial digital sources can be routed to the single coaxial input of a DAC?
c123666
I'm looking for something like that myself for use in my Father's system, but i don't think i'm going to find anything of the calibre that i want. Most of the switchboxes that i've seen are very low grade and degrade the sonics of the system.

As far as digital switching goes, i've not looked for anything like that. I know that there are optical switchboxes, but i don't know about coaxial. Sean
>
David Hadaway at DB Systems is apparently still selling his DBP-2J/5 passive switch box (5 pairs of inputs, one pair of outputs), for $88. A version with gold-plated jacks goes for $110. Just got a packet of literature from him about 3 months ago. No web site, but try [email protected] or call (603) 899-5121. Worth a look. Good luck, Dave
I was out touring Manley Labs (Chino, CA) a few months back, and EveAnna showed me a prototype of a very high quality RCA switchbox. You might contact her about whether it is available as yet.

http://www.manleylabs.com/