Sistrum Platforms under floor standing speakers

Has anybody tried using these platforms underneath any medium sized ( about 100 lbs ) floor standing speakers ? I understand what Sistrum is trying to accomplish, but I was just wondering about stablity while on the platform, sonic improvements..etc.....I am currently using ''their '' two inch Audiopoints to get my speakers off the floor and was wondering if spending the extra money would be worth my while on their platforms.
garebear
Worked out very well for me, very stable and an improvement over the Audiopoints. I've used both the SP-1 and SP-004.
I don't know anything about the effectiveness of the Sistrum platform, but I went from Audiopoints to what's shown at the link below and received considerable improvement. Higher resolution and fuller, smoother, sound. I liked the result alot.

Timken Bearing Photo & Commentary
I tried them under my Thiel 2.4s. Starsound recommend two points in front and one in back, but this was not stable and I had to reverse the arrangment. I did not care for the way the Thiels looked on the platforms and ended up going without.
It will be worth the extra money. I am a huge Sistrum fan. Your points are working individually right now. With the Sistrum Platform they will work as an entire system. Significant difference. They have a money back guarantee policy. Whattaygot to lose? check them out. peace, warren

BTW Dan (Drubin), though you didn't like the cosmetics, how did they sound?