Are you bored to tears with the topics lately?

I haven't read a spicy fight here on Audiogon in ages. What happened to you all?
lakefrontroad
Hey Mejames,

Don't slam snakes and their oily secretions. A few years back, a Chinese co-worker gave me a vial of sweet liquid to cure a cough, and within a day, it was all gone. I asked her what it was, and she said, "Mostly snake bile." Cured my dog's kennel cough as well. So don't diss snakes. Or their oil! Or their bile! Hey, I was born in the year of the snake!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSigning off,
I still come on here almost every day, but there are rarely any threads that are worth responding to anymore!

I don't mind people being friendly, but lets not get carried away with it! There's gotta be something to argue about...
Cornfedboy, I agree whole heartly! Good to see you are still around. Viridian, that was great!! Ha!! Ha!!Listening to Bruce Cockburn and enjoying the season with plenty of holiday cheer(ALCOLHOL)

Todd
I'm with Nrchy. I stop by here daily as part of my stringent internet BBS regimen, and I've been bored to tears lately...hence little posting.

Much more exciting and HIGHLY disturbing posts going on at the the NEWAS forum...a little site than several of us Wisconsin AudioGoners and a few others started up this fall. It even has psychedelic smileys with santa hats!!

Nrchy, we're the wrong people to be posting here. You're too nice and I'm too passive.

Besides, everyone knows Bose 901s are the best speakers ever made. I don't know what the hell these godawful Kharma paperweights are doing in my living room...
I can find a *spicy fight* with the small %age of self-appointed intellectual (lack of) lunatics at my work.
So I come here for common knowledge fun and relaxation, life's got enough problems.
My hobby is *civilized fun*........thanks Psychic.
Now bring on some boring topics please ! (Best, greatest, latest, no tissues necessary)