Pics with ads?

I'm curious about this. If someone is listing an ad and has pics available, why don't they just put them in the ad instead of e-mailing them to every individual who asks for them? Also a complete description of the item, such as finish of speaker cabinets and anything else that seems significant would be helpful. It doesn't cost any extra and takes a lot less time than responding to a lot of e-mails asking these questions.
Is there a good reason for not putting this stuff in the ad that I'm not getting?
broubin
I was going to say the same thing to Bigjoe. " Big " letters "SHOUT" at you and hurt the eyes.
On the above posts in caps. I must agree.

For some reason I find it annoying and I don't finish reading the post. It is not that I really have something against 'shouting', but it is just that since nobody else around here does it, use of such caps become unnecessary and a distraction.
there we go,ive toned it down a bit,as you all can see grammer & spelling was not my best subject in school.i also never buy based on looks alone but the fact that the look was stunning for me lead me to investigate further to see if the peice was worthy of replacing my mcintosh players,on the other hand i wont buy anything that is but ugly regardless of the performance.
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...... I guess if I had asked Marco for pics of all the LP's I just purchased, I probably wouldn't own them today. Sometimes, it's just about trust. BTW, thanks for all the great tunes Marco.