Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
If you don't mind, Tom, could you please describe in whatever detail you can the smoother frequency response (e.g. frequency range, degree, Q/width? of what was smoothed). I'm curious, thank you.
Tbg: Something can sound "better" to you but maybe not to me. How something sounds is subjective and up to interpretation. If one were to go about doing some testing in a logical manner, it would be easy to verify which device actually produced more consistent results. That is, if one had the proper tools and knew how to interpret the data.

Tom aka Audiotweak: I never thought you were joking about a change in spl levels. I don't doubt it, but i would have loved to have learned of the specifics. I really wish i would have made some freq charts a year or two ago when switching from one rack to another. I have no doubt that the results were not only audible, but measurable. Sean
>
Sean, Can you explain to the village idiot (me) how reducing the strength of vibrations by allowing them to "drain" to ground can cause an increase of gain such as experience by Tom. A 50% increase in gain from the previous setting is not insubstantial - and, I worry, might in fact serve only to color an otherwise neutrally balanced system. I previously asked Tom but he blew me off, not unexpectedly I might say. Thanks......
Sean, I am a social scientist and agree with you in principle. If we had the possibility of operationalizing "sounding better" and the proper tools to do so, we could proceed as you want. But we cannot operationalize the concept and lack the measurements. We have to be unscientific about this, especially as I know what I like.
Newbee if you are truly interested I do not mind sharing my experiences..and my thoughts as to what is happening when using Sistrum..Many disagree and many agree..Sistrum acts as a conduit for resonate energy to drain thru..These drain fields help set up patterns for energy to exit by.This energy is self generated by the device and thru external influences.{sound pressure]..If these influences are left untapped[aka dampening] then they will influence again and again and again the amplifying circuitry that we all feel to be the best..well.. you have never heard your expensive gear work at its highest effiencey until you drain away this muddy crap....If your equipment has to amplify grunge along with signal then its lost efficiency.. If the grunge has a path to vacate thru and not to travel within the music it will SOUND BETTER..Tom