What's the oldest piece of gear in your system?

This site is here for the buying and selling of Audio equipment. This causes me to wonder if most of us have relatively new equipment. If most of it is new, what is the oldest piece of equipment still in use, and why are you still using it?

My oldest piece is a Sota Star Sapphire, but it has been upgraded. It was originally purchased as a Sapphire in the 80's, but was upgraded to a Star Sapphire about two or three years ago.

What's your story?
128x128nrchy
These are in storage, along with an EV Centurion. Not possible to get a shot of the EV at this time. Sorry these are not assembled, but they date to 1927-1928 if I have my story straight. I'll put another shot of the manufacturers badges up too. Follow the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/levelwind/466565792/in/photostream
Not sure but I have ADS 1590's with PA1- Naim cdx- Naim 82 with hicap. Also ADS 1290'S.Still sounds pretty darn good!
I have a Sony TC580 Reel to Reel Tape Deck purchased in 1973.

It recently had a tune up by Kevin Kaas in Seminole, FL. It's playing like new. 1/4" Audiotape still is the purest sound in my system loaded with McIntosh components (Amps and Sources).

EBAY Sellers with verified quality tapes are my newest fans.
The lid of my Rega Planar II turntable - 32 years and counting.

Upgraded everything else on that TT, including the plinth.

Oh - I still have the original power switch also

It's served me well :-)

Happy listening