What's the oldest piece of gear in your system?

This site is here for the buying and selling of Audio equipment. This causes me to wonder if most of us have relatively new equipment. If most of it is new, what is the oldest piece of equipment still in use, and why are you still using it?

My oldest piece is a Sota Star Sapphire, but it has been upgraded. It was originally purchased as a Sapphire in the 80's, but was upgraded to a Star Sapphire about two or three years ago.

What's your story?
128x128nrchy
Shure V15 mk IV cartridge - probably '82 or so... Sean? I bought it from our esteemed colleague with 2 new replacement Astatic Stylii not long ago. Lovely retro styling, and the gold plating was even decent, I was very pleased. I have it on a Michell Gyro SE with Rega RB600 arm and Channel Islands pre with outboard ps. About as proud a vinly rig as I could think of assembling for this money, and the sound is killer.

As a bonus, it's always nice to play some LPs and tell the grooving listeners that they're listening to a phono cartridge that's old enough to drink. Play on!
1972 Thorens TD 125 turntable, but I have to confess I had it fully serviced and rewired a couple of years ago. And the cartridge is pretty new.