which audio rack?

i'm trying to get a 4 shelve audio stand, but would like to hear your opinions.so far i'm looking at plateu, studio tech, vantage point and target.what do you guys think?
opp
Buy a Sistrum!, Buy a Sistrum!, Buy a Sistrum! I saw Sistrum in pictures, I've read the design *rationale* and I have seen and touched Lak's Sistrum. Sorry, I will pass on the Sistrum.

There are three racks I really like: Albert Porter's, Jahaira's DIY (which I've actually seen & touched) and the cheap DIY IKEA Lack DIY design.

The IKEA will outperform many many racks and is cheap. Here's the thread and also look in the Asylum archives:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?htech&1001889380&read&keyw&zzhere=s=how=i=make=my=equipment=racks

"I personally have seen no evidence of any sonic improvement with one rack vs another."

How do you quantify this statement?
I dont have to quantify anything buddy!

See, i am on my what, 6th AV rack? Ive never noticed any difference in sonics, thats all there is too it. I was talking from personal experience.So why would i need to quantify it?

"I like pepperoni on my pizza, not sausage" How can i quantify that statement?

or, "I did not see any fireworks last fourth of july" can that be quantified?

that statement was a statement of personal experience! its not like i said "There is no way in hell a different rack will make something sound different, anyone who believes otherwise is a liar and child of deciet"
hehehehe