Rogue vs ARC

I wonder the Rogue M150 or M180 is on par with the VT100 or Ref 110 from Audio Research. They seems to be voiced as moden tube sound but I have not been able to listen to the Rogue.
luna
I don't think this is a fair comparison. The Rogues are monoblocks and the output power rating wpc is significantly higher than the ARC. Both of these companies offer fine products. Audiofeil has already provided the best answer.
Post removed 
Any legitimacy to the statement that the Rogue is made cheaply? Not a question of sound here, but parts, fit, trim etc. Even if so does not mean they do not sound as good as ARC, but is it really a lower level of construction (something worth paying extra for, for some folks.)
I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of Rogue Audio. Donc55 is being quite unfair in his basic subjective opinion, and for him to make a statement "Rougue is cheaply built !" (Donc55's mispelling of Rogue, not mine) is totally misguided. My Rogue amp is built extremely well, and has been quite successful at making beautiful sounding music...... Furthermore, Mark and Nick at Rogue Audio have always been there for me, and are personally involved in telephone conversations, guidance, and support of their terrific products. Both Rogue Audio and ARC make high quality audio gear !

So, Donc55, my advice to you is simple.....please refrain from bashing any audio company, and rather, please post insightful information on these forums which may help us in our attempts to further learn about our quest for musical excellence and expand our appreciation of this wonderful hobby. If the audio industry is to flourish and survive, we all need to be supportive of the hard working companies who are striving to make great products for us to enjoy. Whether it's Rogue Audio, ARC, Rega, Conrad-Johnson, Quicksilver, Vandersteen, or whatever, let's be positive in our thinking and be open to the fact that there's a lot of great equipment out there. Let's all be cool, and enjoy the music. HAPPY LISTENING !!
Thanks for the excellent responds. When I put Rogue vs. ARC, I don’t meant to create a fight between the companies but hoping to find out if Rogue being less expensive, can produce the same level of sound quality as the more expensive ARC? It would also be interesting if someone can compare their house sounds. (I have never listened to the Rogue). My speakers are Harbeths HL-5. I knew I will not go wrong with the ARC but would be interested if the Rogue can do the job as well?