Best sounding room at CES 2003

What was the best sounding room at CES 2003?
rivercitylad
My top two favorites: Cain&Cain and Josh Stippich's rooms in THE show, San Remo 928-929, and the Harbeth speakers in 804.

runners up:

Avantgarde trios with basshorns
Soundlab M1 room (at THE, not Crump and Curl's room)
47 Lab room

-Ed
I loved the Lamm SET amplifier => Wilson Watt Puppy System 7 speakers. The Watt Puppies didn't sound nearly as good on any other amp: VTL, Lamm A/B - but they sure sounded sweet, refined, and kept total composure throughout the dynamic spectrum on the Lamm SET's.

I loved the Avalon Eidolon and Eidolon diamonds, both with the Ayre and Accuphase electronics. And the Quad speakers were as sweet as always - just dissappeared! Both the new 988's and the "Quad Classics" now owned by Braun.

Nagra's room sounded pretty good, and if you're an old taper like myself, you gotto love Nagra! There were also some cool innovative (or restored old) technologies at THE Show.

Why is it that the speakers I like cost so much $$$$$!!!

AND - vinyl was always the best when a comparision had to be made!
Has someone visited Burmester room? I am not sure how serious it was, but it was on the exhibitor list. Just out of curiosity as no one so far mentions it.
I visited Burmester room early on Saturday morning before they officially opened. They allow me in to play some music on the Rondo line while they neurotically and quietly cleaned and shined their equipment. Their suite was very big (2-rooms). They had 4 different systems set-up. The equipments look top-notch. At their price, they should better. The sound of the Rondo line was very sweet and beautiful but for me is lacking that intangible emotional core. The Rondo CD player alone was $15K and this was their entry level! Unlike the staff from some other rude and rigid Swiss German neighbors who shall remain nameless, Burmester staff was at least friendly and courteous. I managed to take a lot of pictures of the Burmester. Total time spent in the room was about 20 minutes. Nuff said!