Deja Vu All Over Again

Has there been any gear that you kicked yourself over and over for having gotten rid of? So much so that you just had to go back years later and buy it all over again?

For me it was a Yamaha receiver and a pair of Spica TC-50's. Now if I could just find a good deal on a decent pair of stands...
kinsekd
I still have nearly every piece of audio gear I ever bought,
including a 70s era Marantz tuner, preamp and power amp.All purchased new and still being used in a bedroom system. The one I did sell was a pair of JBL L200 Studio Masters with a 15 woofer and horn/lens tweeter. That I regret.

I also owned (and sold)a 62 Vette and a 66 Vette, both with 427s. Also, a 68 Camaro 396 with aluminum heads and a
4.56 to 1 gear ratio. What an idiot!

I won't make the same mistake with my vinyl. I still have every Lp I ever bought and will pass them on to my daughter who loves vinyl.

Hmmmmm,

Makes me think. I've still got all my vinyl but have been seriously considering selling my 67 Nova. I built this myself and it's wicked fast, drop dead gorgeous, race ready and street legal....rack and pinion and disk brakes too. Should I sell it? Hmmmmm.......

Patrick
I sold (actually traded) 1957 Morris Minor Mini convertable for $350 and a Takamine guitar.

My mom dumped all our baseball trading cards (from the 1950's to early 60's), and comic books including the first Spiderman, Fantastic Four, etc. which probably would be worth the total cost of buying a new pair of Halcro 68 monoblocks and a pair of Pipedreams.
JBL L200 Studio Master Loudspeakers. God, I wish I had kept a pair from my 4 channel system of the early 70's. Would love to have a pair to hear "reference" quality Rolling Stones.
Yep Gregm, and I let go my 63 E-type for a whopping $980 and one free beer from the buyer. All she needed was a new clutch and TLC. Hey, maybe if I'd stuck to my $1,000 asking price she'd still be mine *sigh*