Forget Expensive Gel Absorbers

Its amazing how your mind works when your in the hobby! Walking through the hardware store I noticed the cheapest tweak yet! Look for ACE Hardware Wall Mount Door Stops ACE Part#51442. These are identical to the Sorbothane (or whatever) half globe gel feet supports that retail for a huge margin. I picked up 4 of these gel doorstops for $6.00!!!
They do a great job!

Have fun!
mhubbard
I have seen the cheap door stop/wall protectors.They may look similar to Audio Quest sorbothane feet but are made of totally different material.The door stops are a hard plastic that "give" just a bit.I never tried them but if you are looking for cheap feet try some hockey pucks.I think you will have better results.
While i'm always game for someone passing on knowledge, experience or savings, one must remember that just because something looks similar, that does NOT make it the same. Sorbothane has very specific characteristics that NO OTHER material can duplicate.

If you're looking for a good deal on sorbothane, this is the best price that i've found. While this is a direct link to their sorbothane products, this place carries other "goodies" that you might want to check out while you're there. Sean
>

http://www.tweakshop.com/BlackHolePods.html