Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
Well Kubla, were you so quick to shoot with those minus two points?...and I thoughts we were "friends". Shows how naive I am...but then probably it was one of those inane bushwackers. .....
Detlof, if I were a betting man, I'd bet that the two votes came from elsewhere. This actually points to why I think Agon's proposed policy of not letting individuals who post to threads vote on those same threads has value, even though it seems to defy common sense in some regards. Let those who wish to talk to each other do so without having the possibility of antagonistic voting coloring the conversation. Let those who seek the anonymity of the peanut gallery vote away; those folks can be easily ignored. Kubla, I know you asked people not to post here, but at least I posted something totally irrelevant.
jayboard glad you're irrelevant too. detlof, i certainly didn't give you any negatives. in fact, i got -2/-2 myself. i dont know who gave them to us or why but jayboard's got a good eye for this kinda stuff and am glad he bet on me :)
Well Kubla, I didn't really think it was you. It sort of didn't fit your usual cordiality and Jayboard thanks for your ideas. Actually I don't really care much about votes one way or another, but when I log into Audiogon, its for me like stepping out of the house into a bright sunny and interesting day I'm looking forward to....and then you step into a piece of shit, somebody let fall on your doorstep... its sort of a letdown...Regards,
I agree with this bullshit vote system.Voters should have to identify themselfs and reasons.
I think someone just goes thru and gives - votes to piss us all off.
steve