Replacement pwr supply for Aragon 24k

Looks like the ips gave up and I'm now in need of a replacement. The pwr supply is the standard piece that comes with this pre although the updated ips would work. Pity Mondial is out of business. Thanks and enjoy the music.
south43
Penonome I don't think you will find a fuse inside. There was someone who works at Klipsh (I forgot his name) that was really helpful in this matter. He even put me in contact with someone that had new pwr supplies for sale. My suggestion is to have your tech look at the supply once you have it opened. This was a headbanger for as well me but the fix was inexpensive. Best of luck.
Digging this up from the graveyard.

New power supply circuit boards are available for IPS and Ingot (but not the small rectangular-box) power supplies.

The new units have a larger transformer than the Ingot, and more storage capacitance than the Ingot. This is an upgrade for both the IPS and the Ingot. Remove cover. Disconnect the power cord, disconnect the output cord. Remove old circuit board. Install new board, re-connect power cord per instructions. Install original--or upgraded (extra-cost)--output cable per instructions. Test unit with voltmeter. Install cover. Enjoy.

I purchased this upgrade from [email protected] about a month ago.

Supplies will be limited.
A question: would an industrial power supply like a Sorenson PTM 24-4 do the trick? The output voltage is a match and it will more than deliver enough "juice." It would just need proper mains plug and an output connector. Or is the output not appropriately sine wave? Does anyone have ideas on appropriate alternatives to an original IPS or Ingot?