Replacement pwr supply for Aragon 24k

Looks like the ips gave up and I'm now in need of a replacement. The pwr supply is the standard piece that comes with this pre although the updated ips would work. Pity Mondial is out of business. Thanks and enjoy the music.
south43
Penonome you have the pwr supply I had repaired. Someone before I brought the unit cut the pwr supply around the middle and this is how my tech got into it. Once repaired he put some kind of epoxy around the cut to seal it. So far no problems. Hopes this helps.
Thank you, gentlemen,

I will open the IPS and look for the fuse. I used the Klipsh link to look for information on the IPS but it was over my head--I went into the website knowing absolutely nothing and now I know even less plus, am really confused now.
Penonome I don't think you will find a fuse inside. There was someone who works at Klipsh (I forgot his name) that was really helpful in this matter. He even put me in contact with someone that had new pwr supplies for sale. My suggestion is to have your tech look at the supply once you have it opened. This was a headbanger for as well me but the fix was inexpensive. Best of luck.