PS Audio Ultimate outlet

Have thought about one to protect amp from surges but do not want to affect the sound. Anybody have one?
no_money
hey stevemj, it sounds more-n-more like yure one-o-dem that resides in the camp i mentioned that ewe ignored - ie: if it can't be measured then it doesn't exist. btw, craig ain't the only one who's pleased to know yure less-n-less innerested in accomplishing anything here, i'm sure... ;~)

regards, dug seed in

Sedond - Often the difference between the type of gear usually prefered around here (tube amps for example) can be measured. So there is no mystery, most people here prefer higher distortion.
stevemj, yure not serious, are ewe? it is also known that different types of distortion have different effects on the sound quality - some types of distortion are more benign than others. perhaps ewe should yust stick to radio-shack for yer wiring, & get their optimus electronics, which look yust fine on the spec-sheet. why bother w/spendy stuff - if it doesn't measure any better, then it surely can't sound any better...

doug s.

It seems like every six weeks or so some self proclaimed Wizard of Science from the Radio Shack Institute of Enlightened Electrons stumbles into the forums intent on saving us from our delusional pursuit of procuring "fancy" power cords, line conditioners or audio cables. Our irretrievably compulsive need to convince ourselves, and others, that we hear differences that we simply can not hear is absurd. Stop this practice immediately! Stevemj knows the way. He is trying to help us all and we have reduced him to babbling about submarines and birds and all kinds of other cool stuff!

Stevemj: I hear differences and I can't help it. I freely admit here and now that I am to far gone to be saved as I have given in to the dark side of power conditioners, power cords and cables. In fact, cables with arrows give me direction! Please don't worry about me. Just keep up your efforts to help the rest of these fine people here on this site. Regards to all; -Jerie