HELP!!!!.....RCA to XLR Termination

I would like to reterminate my AQ RCA interconnect to XLR plug. Can anyone suggest where and how should I get help? Thanks
ugin
Thank a lot on on the responds. Is too expensive to send it back to factory for retermination, most likely I will DIY.
I would send it back to manufacturer also. I have some Nordost SPM re-terminated by Nordost and they came back looking like I bought them that way. FYI for Nordost owners, they charged me $35 per termination when I had it done plus return shipping.
Rockvirgo, question. So you would use pins 1 and 3 when replacing the rca with a xlr connector? I have a Fostex DAT on the way that only has balanced inputs and outpus, but the rest of my equipment is regular rca single ended so I need to convert one end of the cable to xlr's. Do I hvae this right? Thanks, grumpy.
Hi Grumpy. An exellent technical paper on this subject can be found on the RANE Pro Audio website at (http://www.rane.com/pdf/note110.pdf). It includes illustrations for 22 different output to input scenarios which you may run into. Note that the pin-outs for XLR connections in this paper are for the European standard, which most pro audio manufactures also use. You may want to check with Fostex to see which standard they use as Fostex's main focus is pro audio. Hope this helps.
Hi Grumpybb! If you're lucky the fostex manual may tell you how the XLR's are wired. Whether in or out of phase it ought to still work but it would be nice to get it right. Of course some stuff fitted with XLR's isn't truly balanced anyway. So if you can, find out whether pin 2 or 3 is the hot one inside the DAT. Then again some preamps invert polarity too... Good luck!