Cable Termination

I have some Audio Note SPx S/C that I want to turn into Bi-wire.The ends that hook up to the amp needs to be re-terminated from single to double. Is it had to DIY and if so is there anyone that would do the work for me?.

try this:

look for cable retermination on the LHS of the page.