Opinions on what my next step should be

My system: Atmasphere S30, Soliloquy 5.3, EVS Mod MSB Dac, EVS Passive Attenuators, Analysis Plus Oval 9 Biwire, Siltech 4/80 ( between amp and dac) and a Sony 608ES CD player as transport. Im looking for the biggest improvement for the money. Choice #1: Get a better transport. Im actually quite pleased with it. problem is it has a captive powercord. Not sure what the future of digital holds. Choice #2: Upgrade the powercords. I presently have one aftermarket cord (Syn Res AC Master) connected to amp. Choice #3: Powerline conditioners. I have none at the moment. I do have 2 dedicated lines- one for amp & the other for digital. Choice #4: try a sub. I cant say that Im unhappy with the bass performance of the Sols but I did hear what a sub can do and was quite impressed. I was surprised at the amount of low frequency information that was on some of my CDs. Choice #5: Experiment with some Argent room lenses and the like as well as Bright Star Audio isolation devices and the like. Thanks to all who respond, Emil
emil
and one more. Choice #6. Replace the Siltech.i have had this cable for about 10 years. Maybe its time for some new blood. Thanks again Emil
I would probably look into a nice sub if you don't have one, probably REL Storm or Strata. You can't lose with a sub-bass like the REL. Next choice would be either a PS Audio 300 to try out or stuff for the room. One can never be sure how the room is affecting sound without trying some diffusors or other treatment. Only problem is they are usually obtrusive and somewhat ugly. Your call.
I would like at choice #3 power line conditioner and the one I would look at is the PS Audio P300(995.00) or P600(1995.00) It transformed my system, I am upgrading to the P600(I'm on the waiting list)You have a solid system and I agree with you about the future of digital, I wouldn't buy a transport or DAC yet.Power cords will also make a difference but in my system the PS Audio P300 by far made the biggest difference. Good luck.