Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Nightfall,
Yes, I remembered correctly; the new distributor was Hudson Audio. I just pulled this paragraph from their website, which I was posted there in 2011.

10.17.2011: It has come to our attention that there is some confusion regarding the Art Audio product line and its distribution here in North America. To clear things up I would like to say that all Art Audio products are designed and manufactured in the UK by Tom Willis, except for the Vinyl Ref phono which was designed and manufactured by K&K Audio. Hudson Audio Imports is the distributor and service center for all these products, including the ones sold by the previous importer in the past. All original replacement parts will be supplied by Hudson Audio Imports. Joe Fratus, under the name of Art Audio USA, will not be able to obtain these parts for servicing any of the units that were previously sold under the name Art Audio USA. All service and support for any products that have the Art Audio logo will be handled by Hudson Audio Imports here in New Jersey. For any questions regarding any products that have the Art Audio name and logo please direct them to either Tom Hills of Hudson Audio Imports or Tom Willis of Art Audio UK.

So Nightfall, exactly who did you purchase this amplifier from?
I've been using (and enjoying) my Classe Audio DR-15 for over twenty years. I finally broke down and bought a demo Mac 275, Mk 6. When I picked it up, it was a brand new, factory-sealed unit. I plan to use it with a pair of Quads. All I need now are the speakers!
Edge NL 12.1 in use for about 7 years now. Great power with hard to beat sound. Compared with a lot of amps initially and this consistently came out on top. Using with Edge Signature 1.1SE pre and Allnic H3000 tube pre.
I have ~ 200 hrs on the new CJ MF2550-SE and don't see ever upgrading. I love this amp.