Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
ASR emitter amplifiers are keepers for life. built quality is beyond reproach, cost no object quality.

Sound wise they are very balanced, never creating fatigue but with huge sound-stage and detail. they will match most speakers as their character is neutral (not to be mistaken with cold-analytical)

they count as integrated amps, though the weigh of the smaller one is approx 50 kgr (>100 pounds) including the humongous PSU.

you cant go wrong with an ASR
While I may never sell my 300B mono blocks; they will not drive many loudspeakers effectively. Eight watts is eight watts, period and loudspeakers mated with them need to be north of 95 db/watt/meter to avoid obvious clipping.
That said; the 300Bs mated with my Tannoys are an excellent pairing and I could live with them till I die. Still, more power is a luxury I am fortunate to afford and 60 watts Class A/120 watts Class AB is even sweeter as I rarely bump my head with these and not a transistor in sight.

Perhaps an amplifier/loudspeaker pairing would have been a more meaningful topic.
For amp/speaker pairings, which I agree is more meaningful, I would say quality high power Class D amps and OHM Walsh perform at the highest levels and at price points affordable to many that nothing else can touch.

That is already the case with recent generation Class D amps not to mention that this technology is still relatively young in its maturity curve and well only get even better over time. Class D amps are a true enabling technology that has huge potential to push home audio to significant new frontiers.

Walsh driver and OHM Walsh speakers have been around for years but also continue to evolve and improve and Class D amps enable them to do things that were practically not possible for many in years past.
Audiolabyrinth,
You are excused. I think I was the first to tout speakers in this amplifier thread.
Of course, another member here shamelessly mentions his favorite (Ohms) at any slightest given opportunity. He shall remain nameless for sake of embarrassment (Mapman) HA!
To keep with proper decorum... my personal nominees are my Wavelength Cardinal Signature SE pair and Wavelength 45 Silver prototype pair.
While on topic of amplifiers I currently run Lowther DX4 in Beauhorn Virtuoso cabinets.