The Great Cryo'd Outlet Test

Some have wondered about the Cryo'd outlet test that this skeptic has agreed to do, thanks to the generous loan of an outlet by another member. The situation is that the outlet, and its non-cryo'd twin have been breaking in for several weeks and I think we can agree they are ready for evaluation. Performing the tests will involve littering the room with various amps and speakers with the associated wires strung around, so, and I am sure you understand, I need to wait for a free day when my dear wife is elsewhere occupied.
A report will be made.
eldartford
Psychicanimal...I wish there was a way to test you on this issue. You are so very strong in your belief in cryo that, should you guess wrong, the fall would be spectacular!
Lak has been to my place and we can both easily tell differences in the power cords. It's a snap.
Psychicanimal...Sure, but would you have the guts to submit to blind testing conducted by someone who doesn't subscribe to your belief?

If not, I do understand. Sometimes it is best not to test articles of faith that have great importance to us. Cold facts can be hard to take.
Group think is pertinent, but would not be so much at play as already having publicly committed to a position. Most are a surprised at how malleable people's beliefs are, but public committal typically acts like glue.