Threshold/ What is the Stasis topolgy?

I own a Threshold S150 series ll amp and even with a 4 ohm load you can hardly tell the amp is powered on. It runs extremely cool yet sounds hot especially in the critical midrange. Is this the Stasis topolgy? Or does anyone know? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
phd
Wow! Ferrari very impressive find. Thanks for sharing. While I don't compleletly understand it all, it sure gives a pretty good idea of whats going on. Thanks again.
Unsound - Here is actual link to the US Patent office in case you want to pull up the schematics.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=12&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=4,752,745,&OS=4,752,745,&RS=4,752,745,

Copy into your browser and your there. Once there click on the Pass Link and it will take you to that page.
Unsound,

An optocoupler/optoisolator is basically a LED and a photosensor in close proximity. One part of the signal lights the LED which shines on the photosensor to operate another part of the circuit. Almost always (dare I say always) these appear to be just some other IC looking device.

In many instances they are used to isolate an input or output circuit from the more delicate "inner workings" although that does not sound like the purpose in the Stasis circuit.