Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Ain't dead yet Quadophile. Still loving the 300B SET sound in THIS world for now. Don't know whether I trust the dude with the beard and and sun rays all around his head though...something about that tail and that damn pitchfork he carries around with him. All those grand promises don't quite sound the same with those beady eyes staring you down, and all the carnage, suffering and hardship in his wake. Oh, wait a minute, I think I'm mixing him up with George Bush!

Marco
My Cary Cinema 5 is a keeper. Even if the whole Home Theater thing changes radically, its also excellent with music and I'd always be able to use 4 of those 200wpc channels to bi-amp. Not that I see Home Theater as a passing fad, far from it.
Two amps come to my mind (fortunatly enough I currently own one of them)

Gryphon Anthileon
Pass X250

Fernando
Let me put it this unambiguously: If a gun/knife/bomb toting thief came into my house and told me he was taking all my equipment except one component, (because he was a compassionate robber), I would give him my DCC2, MP-1, DV-50, Kharma 3.2s, Indra XLRs, Dominus XLRs, PCs, but not, ever, my Atma-Sphere MA 2.2s (with 7 driver tubes each )(please note, Glacier Audio, yours is not the only one in existence) - those I die with. That's how much better they are than any other amps I have heard. Clear enough:)?
Everyone is talking about possibilities. There are many Mcintosh 270 owners who have owned them for better then 35 years. McIntosh just started manufacturing them again. I owned one once and sold it for $300. Stupid stupid stupid.

Sold it in 1975 and have had 8-10 amps since then. I love my current Krell KSA-200s...but I hear there are new amps I should audition...........