receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007
Post removed 
If you are looking for warm, I've found the Oyaide SWO-GX to be a sweeter sounding outlet. That said, I do agree with Lak that 50 hours burn in is not long enough.

However, considering you are using a Nordost cables and power cord, as well as Arcam electronics, I have no doubt that you are hearing sound that is thin sounding. I find it easier to change cords to suit my tastes than to change outlets, but I do realize that everyone is different. So try the Oyaide SWO-GX.
John,
The OP isn't seeking warmth, he's pursuing clarity and neutral/natural character.
08-04-15: Charles1dad
John,
The OP isn't seeking warmth, he's pursuing clarity and
neutral/natural character.

Ahhh...you are correct sir. Speed reading tripped me up
again, sorry. ;^)
Stick the Furutech on your refrigerator. Plug it into each half of the receptacle for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks (6 weeks in total) and then put it back into your system and see how it sounds.