Anyone love TIDAL lossless streaming like I do?

I love Tidal. The sound quality from its Hifi mode (lossless) is truly amazing and awesome. I have lot's of SACDs and lossless on even old recordings in 16/44 rivals it. If you felt sorry that there was not enough Hires content, try Tidal.
My little Chord Hugo dac produces sound that is about on par with my EMM XDS1 cdp. The Tidal streaming even sounds better than the Hires downloads I tried from Acoustic Sounds and Musicdirect. I'm not kidding. I hope people support this because I don't want it to go out of business. Please give it a try. I'm just a user and longtime audiophile with no other interest than keeping this remarkable service alive so I and others can use it.
rgs92
OK you got me to bite. Signed up and 1st tune I listed to was Paula Cole, "Tiger". Very impressive. That song has an extremely wide sound range. The bass notes shuffled the wifes china around the cupboards a bit. I love it when it does that. Thanks for the suggestion.
-John
Yep, Tidal could have fooled me into believing I suddenly had upgraded to a megabuck DAC or amp. I don't usually go totally overboard on anything audio, with listening for pluses and minuses, but to my ears, this is 100/100, like magic. I'll probably get flamed, but so be it, I'm just being honest here. I listen to a lot of old crappy 60's/70's music, and somehow Tidal gives it new life like I never heard on my own CDs, and maybe tied with my SACDs of this. (Anyone remember South Street by the Orlons? Oh well, just me I guess...)
Tidal says it has a free 30 day trial, but everything I try asks for credit card info
Are the samples low rez files

Thanks
I also like listening to Tidal Streaming music because it is easy to use and I love the variety. Of course, the best part is their excellent uncompressed sound quality. In addition, I can change my mind on an album and quickly find a different album to listen to. The flexibility and sound quality of Tidal is a big listening plus for me.

Tidal music selections are improving and additional albums are always being added. There is a very slight delay when starting music on Tidal and another slight delay from song to song. This is not a problem for me since the sound quality is very good.

Tidal also offers various play lists you can select or you select your own album. Another advantage with Tidal is that you can select an album and then page down to see additional albums by that artist. Tidal Streaming is ONLY available on the Chrome browser so I installed it on my MAC Book Pro computer.

You need to decide if the Tidal $20 per month charge is worth it. I feel the Tidal sound quality is well worth the $20. I suggest you give Tidal a try for one month and then decide.

Tidal Customer Service is excellent. Last week, I discovered that Tidal played one song from an album and stopped. I immediately contacted Tidal and they very quickly reported they had a temporary outage on their server’s; as a result there were a variety of playback errors that occurred. Everything is operating smoothly now. They stated they were very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working very hard to make sure this does not happen again.

I highly recommend Tidal Streaming.
I also love Tidal. It makes me wonder if I need physical media at all. My LP's, CD's, and hard drive all require care and space to one degree or another. And what a pleasure to sit on the couch and call up new releases on my system from my iPad or android phone.

And, Rgs92, I do remember The Orlons . . . "South Street," "Don't Hang Up" and "The Wah Watusi."