Best Computer Speakers

I spend a lot of time at my computer for business purposes. I've started researching economical but satisfying speakers for my desktop through which I can enjoy streaming music. I've got Amarra sQ and HiFi. I'm thinking perhaps a pair of good powered speakers might be a perfectly good way to go.

I have read a little about Audioengine A2+ speakers. They look quite promising and may be perfect for my needs. Strictly nearfield listening.

Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you.
ps
After more than 30 days of listening to the Audioengine 5+ I'd like to report that I'm extremely pleased with them. My search for computer speakers has ended happily. They are much more than "good enough" for "serious listening" when my main system is not available if a family member is watching TV or a movie.
After auditioning some Mini-Maggies, and the AE5+, I pulled the trigger on a B&W A7. The Maggies had better sound, but were twice the price and took up much more space. The A7 had a nice combination of Good Sound and Easy Setup. The A7 also sounded much more engaging than the lower cost B&W A5. Hope that helps...