Best Cartridge cost no object

BEST CARTRIDGE AT COST NO OBJECT
fulvio
Dear Albert,thanks for your response. I have transfiguration af1,and I think it sounds very good,but I didn't compare with others. Moreover I have just bought a Symphonic line and a clearaudio reference cartridge,but I haven't listened to them because I am leaving home to go to another one and so I had to put my system off and this makes me suffer a lot!!! I am very interested to advices about clearaudio set up. I'd like to e-mail you for this,so if you agree you could write to me at [email protected] and leave me yours.
Guys, cost-no-object is an oxymoron in cartridges. Remember you actually rent those thingys: the price of retipping and actual replacement once the suspension runs out is dear. I'd go for a reliable good sounding than a fragile excellent sounding one. And one manufactured by a company likely to stay afloat for a long time in vinyl's dark times.
Interesting I have had a number of cartridges starting with Lyra Clavis (still have), but chaned to Benz Reference which I like. Hoever, for classical music nothing can beat the Grado Reference ($1200 issue) for warmth and great sound. Keep coming back to it.
I agree with Tgd, get something like a Audio-technica OC-9 and just relax and enjoy your records. Sheesh...