Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
I have two:
1. 1997 HONDA MAGNA
2. 2002 TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD SPORT
and I ride every day in the busy streets of L.A.
Cheers !
Back in the 60's I rode a BSA 500 single Gold Star then got a 650 Lightning. From the 70's to the 90's had several Harleys, until the cost to purchase one & maintain it got ridiculous! Now I ride a coustom Royal Star with the V-Max kit, makes about 100 ponies & never have any trouble with it. Other than the couston work I have done to the engine, pipes & replacing worn tires, I just chang oil every 4,000 mile, put gas in it & ride the hell out of it. Now that I am over 60 & retired, I wanted a scooter that I can just ride & not have to work on half the time or worse have to take it in to cycle shop & get ripped.
My first was a Honda mini-trail 50, then I moved on to a trail 70. I rode a lot of dirt bikes as a kid and they were mostly Honda 4 strokers.

As an adult, my first was a 1984 Yamaha RZ350-LC in Team America colors. It was cool hanging with the big 750 4 strokers on the little RZ350 two stroker. Also a fun bike to trick out as lots of aftermarket parts were/are available.

Moved on to a sweet 1990 Honda VFR-750 which I tricked out with a "left-side" Kerker exhaust, thus exposing the cool single sided swing arm and rear wheel. I promptly wad'd it while "following" a buddy on a very spirited canyon ride. He was coming into a fast blind right hander and his breake light failed. When I realized he was braking I grabbed too much brake and low sideded it. Luckily, I scrubbed off to about 80mph before hitting the pavement. Slide about 70 feet before leaving pavement and tumbling through a farmers front yard.

Here's some good advice: SAFETY EQUIPMENT WORKS!!! Full leathers, gloves, boot and helmets will save your A$$, literally. I slide a long way on pavement then left the road and tumbled end over end a couple of times. Walked away with NO ROAD RASH, just a broken arm.

Anyway, back to bikes, I moved on to a Honda CBR-900RR and loved it. At the time, it was so good, it felt like cheating!!! I know other bikes have surpassed it now, but man o man did that thing always felt like it was on rails.

I'm bikeless today. Next one will be something really cool and much slower. I might get something like a Honda GB-500 and trick it out in 60's racer replica trim. Or buy a real 50's-60's Brit bike.

Enjoy, and wear safety equipment!!!!!

TIC