Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
Serotta Legend Ti. Just got it this winter, new campy chorus and Ksyrium wheels. The custom aspect to me was the biggest selling feature as I have never been flexible whatsoever. At least on a trainer it feels great. Went with all ti as we travel with our bikes and didn't want to worry about broken carbon. Now giving some thought to a power tap but not sure if it is worth it for a non racer like me.
Colnago C-50. All campy record and some Zipp 303 tubular with an SRM---of course. For the trails I ride my Seven IMX cross bike===all campy record
I seem to have done what I never thought I would accomplish. I have no desire to upgrade my road bike. If only I could do that with sound equipment. My old (1997) Merlin ExtraLight, 10sp Campy Record with Stronglight Pulsion cranks. Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, Easton Ascent II wheels and few other sweet parts. When I fanatize what I would do if I won the Lotto, buying a new road bike doesn't figure in - Wow, of course a pair of Zero Gravity Brakes........
Regalmal: I couldn't agree more, my Merlin with 9speed durace doesn't really need anything except those Zero Gravity Brakes would cut 1/3 lb off my bike..Ooohhh Dreamy light!