Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
Tab110s

My new Cervelo is a 51cm, the older Trek 5200 (1992 original version OCLV) is a Trek so-called 54cm which is more like a typical 52. To be honest, I much prefer the fit of my smaller 51cm, with sloping top tube.
I like to ride my neuvo retro '89 Serotta Nova Special. 56 cm of classic columbus sl goodness updated with full downtube shiftin 9 spd dura ace. Snow causing me to put the miles in on my Puegeuot/Campy Athena/one-up trainer in front of the main system but once the snow melts the serotta will take it's rightful place.
Serotta Legend Ti. Just got it this winter, new campy chorus and Ksyrium wheels. The custom aspect to me was the biggest selling feature as I have never been flexible whatsoever. At least on a trainer it feels great. Went with all ti as we travel with our bikes and didn't want to worry about broken carbon. Now giving some thought to a power tap but not sure if it is worth it for a non racer like me.
Colnago C-50. All campy record and some Zipp 303 tubular with an SRM---of course. For the trails I ride my Seven IMX cross bike===all campy record