What tattoo to get next?

Hi there,

I wanna get a tat that reflects my interest in music and/or all things audio. Probably get it done my left shoulder. I have several ideas already in mind..

- Cover of Elton John's "Live in Australia"
- Cover of Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms"
- Cover of Supertramp's "Even in the Quietest Moments"
- a Saxaphone
- An Oracle Delphi Mark V turntable (any help pointing me to pics on the web I can grab would be appreciated, didn't have much luck so far).

Anything else come to mind folks? Thanks, Jeff
jeffloistarca
I always wanted an Audio Research tatoo, a bit like the Harley guys. Sort of a "live to listen, listen to live" thing. Just a tasteful logo would be fine.

Anyone want to see my tatoo portrait of Richard Vandersteen. I put it in the most appropriate palce I could think of. If I show you, I have to moon you.
Elizabeth had a good idea; I've been looking hard for some sheet music to download on the 'net, seems you have to buy the stuff and wait for delivery. I'm thinking of getting the sax intro to "Your Latest Trick" by Dire Straits. Can anyone point me to a site where I can grab the sheet music gratis?

Then under the sheet music a few words in Chinese: 它是所有关于音乐

Translated in English: "It's all about the music:

Jsonic, if I got elephant ears I really doubt the "trunk" would come even close to scale *L*

Thanks everyone!
Jeff- get a tattoo of an XLR interconnetct cable and run it from your belly button to your ____!

Reminds me of the woman who had a tattoo of John Lennon on one thigh and Paul McCartney on the other thigh. When she showed it to her friend, he didn't recognize either Beatle, but thought the one in the middle with the bad breath had to be Willie Nelson!
LOL Rossta- good to hear from you. What an image! Enough to make the FCC go into cardiac arrest ;~)
second the recommendation of Kurt_tank above of "I suggest either the Pink Floyd cover to Dark Side of the Moon. (That would be impressive.
More to discover