How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
$430 is what I have invested in my system. I have been very frugal out of neccesity. But it makes pretty good music to my ears.

All vintage-

Marantz 2252B receiver- $30 thrift store 3 years ago

Thorens TD 160 /Linn Basik LVX arm/ Goldring 1042, AT440ML, Denon 110 Total from misc. sources over last 2 years- $220

ALtec 604-8G's in factory 620A cabs- $150 from church yard sale about 1 month ago.

About $30 in cables.

I am getting ready to refurb 2 Heath W4 AM 20 watt amps in the near future. I will have about $200 in them when all said and done, which will replace my Marantz.

It looks like I may be the budget guy on the block. It really sounds very good for such a low budget, and am looking forward to getting my tubes going.
Way too much... Let's talk about music?!
My records are still worth much more monetarily and otherwise. Peace
The highest one that I have seen on audiogon was the obgyn doc.I added up his list from 2004 and it came to just under $500,000.00 and he was just getting ready to update his video equipment.He had to add a third central ac unit just to cool his room and I asume no tax or setup fees were listed.I am sure many of you guys have seen his set up on here.His cables and interconects cost more than my new car.
$ 15,800.00 for 2 channel HT with Plasma TV included
Pioneer Elite Plasma, Plinius, TAD, Totem, Marantz, RGPC, Hsu, SignalCable