Best Thread on Audiogon?

There are many! What is/are yours?
mprime
It's the breadth, width, and deepness (AND texture) of my soundstage that truly comes alive with the right music, and, of course, the perfect sweet spot.
I've only been on Audiogon for about a year now, but I'd have to say that I particlarly enjoy the music threads as I've been able to get so many wonderful reccommendations from them. In that vein I just checked out Rcprince's vote, Most Achingly Beautiful Music, and there is a treasure trove of references there. I've also been really enjoying participating in a recent thread, as well as reading the many articulate responces it has elicited: Getting rid of your CD player.
My favorite has been: "Time coherence how important-and what speakers?". Speaker designers for Joseph Audio and Green Mountain shared there expertise without pulling any punches. Refreshing and enlightening.
I also loved the achingly beautiful music thread and had forgotten about it. Just went back to check it to find that it's still quite active. The latest post was last week. This thread began in July 2000(!) so we're pushing three years here. I wonder what the record is? I would also love to download the complete thread for reference purposes - as someone said, it's a great source of new music. Anybody know how to do this? Audiogon??
To Marakanetz:

Hi, Mark. I noticed that you made a post to this thread, so I decided to try to contact you via this posting. I have sent you a number of E-mails over the past 2 months regarding the Han-D-Mag tape head demagnetizer unit you bought from me, but which was returned to me by the USPS because they could not deliver the unit to you.

Please contact me ASAP to let me know if you still want the demag unit. If you do, then please contact me with your current mailing address. If you no longer want the demag unit, I'll be glad to return your purchase price for the unit. Either way, I'd like to get this resolved.

Thanks, and best regards.

Scott C-