What's the best isolation system?

Let's hear your ideas on isolation. I'm hoping this will be a survey of systems featuring the different cone products including Mapleshade Triplepoints and heavy hats, Audiopoints various sizes and their footers, Black Diamond, DB Systems etc; through products like Vibrapod and the sorbathane gel feet,include the bearing type products like Aurios, and how you implemeneted or combined systems for the best sound.

If anyone has tried the Van Slyke Engineering Tri Orbs that have been heavily advertised I'd like to know also.

For instance I'm now using a hybrid Vibrapod sandwich which includes a set of Vibrapods (tumed for each component) a quarter inch piece of plate glass, and then Audiopoint or Mapleshade cones (I'm trying to decide between the two.) I have arrived at this combo by a couple of years of listening in a friends and my system by carefully substituting one product at a time.

Hope to hear from you all.
Steve
128x128sgr
The Sistrum racks are really quite awful... bright and hashy and not mention UGLY. If you take the time to listen you will find the Symposium products to be the only real thing out there.
Deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean rollerbearing. Some rocker, also now in his fifties wrote a variation of the previous.. Its obvious that some people feel threatened when a new, unique and highly credible product based on science and not conjecture comes to the forefront. The Sistrum science is not based on the ordinary rectangle or the square. Or for that matter ordinary materials such as wood or rubber. How many people out there have actually heard Sistrum Racks? Some audiophiles need to think outside the box. Some of us maybe living on a flat earth. Ya know, its been spherical all along. I have been an audiophile for some 33 years now. I have seen and heard the latest and greatest manifestations of audio and video come and go. Nothing in my years has so impressed me as the application of Sistrum science in my system. After all, the triangle is the basis of all complex shapes. Think again!
I wonder if Chellingworth has the symposium devices mixed up with the Sistrum racks. I wonder if he has ever heard the Sistrum rack. If he has maybe he didn't follow the directions in set up. This is a product that will show what your components are made of. Sistrum along with the Neuance, IMO are as important as any of your audio gear. To fully realize what your gear is capable of, these products are a must. Subaruguru, Theaudiotweak, and myself have done a lot of homework on these kind of isolation products.
No need to take any of my opinions as fact. And please do not take anything that Chellinworth has said as fact. I believe that both Sistrum and Neuance offer a 30 day trial.I think you will find that this could be one of your best upgrades you have made in your quest for audio realizm.
Ya got nothing to lose. If you don't like it just send it back. I mean no offence to you Mr. Chellinworth. As the song goes " It's just you and me and we just disagree"
Sgr- I stand with those who have had great success with the Sistrum stands. They are nothing short of amazing in my system on my amps and speakers. When funds permit, I'll be buying a couple of racks for my tt and front-end electronics. As for aesthetics, everyone has their own idea of beauty. Personally, I find the visually minimalist design and functionally effective Sistrum stands to be very appealing, but to each his own. Chelillingworth is certainly welcome to his opinion and no product will work equally well in every application, but with no other details describing his exhaustive experience with the Sistrum products, I would be inclined to give it little weight at this point. Good luck with your isolation/coupling search.
You guys all crak me up. wow did I go and hurt someones feelings did I possibly put down a product that a dealer is carrying. Yes I have heard the sistrum stands, I have heard a lot of products and will be happy tom comment them as I please without resorting to infantile personal remarks.
I don't think that it is really worth a lot of time hemming and hawing over these things. I am not afraid of new technology and hey buddy I like triangle just as much as the next guy... just look how many championships th Bulls won... oh yeah and those darn pyramids are pretty cool.
Truth is y'all I just told you what I think of these products and did so with out a bunch of pseaudospeak and audiotalk. I really believe sistrum to make sonically and aesthetically poor products. I find symposiums products to be outstanding and to be the only product that has been universall positive in all apllications. Draining the vibrations from the components withou reflecting them back and coloring the components.

.....an no please don't take what I say hear as fact...please don't find any value in dissenting opinions....just go buy what they all tell you to buy........

.... and above all just go ahead and assume that I don't know what I am talking about......

Oh and while we're at this silly business which on of you as "exhaustive" experience with symposium..

oh and sorry I don't like your stuff