What do you currently own that was bought on 'Gon?

Got me thinking, I've sure changed my ways when it comes to buying audio gear, Audiogon has been a godsend for me. Lots and lots of stuff to pick from at reasonable prices. I've bought stuff off Ebay, local dealers, and other sites as well, but here's what I have that I bought on AudioGon (and still have in use):

Lehmann Black Cube Phono Preamplifier
Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette Deck
Balanced Audio Technology VK30 Tube Preamplifier
Balanced Audio Technology VK500 amplifier
Synergistic Research AC Reference power cords
Harmonic Technology Pro AC11 power cords
Phoenix Gold RCA-Balanced interconnect cable
Linn Classik (Amp, preamp, tuner, CDP)
Classe Audio Model Thirty preamplifier
(5) Gallo micro speakers
Gallo MPS150 powered subwoofer
Target TT1 wall-mounted stand
Philips CDR765 CD Recorder
Rega EAR headphone amp
Goertz Single-ended interconnects

Buying something then getting rid of it doesn't count. What do you have in use that was bought here? Jeff
jeffloistarca
Toby,

I sold off a pair of Apogee Duetta II's many years ago and still wish I'd come across another pair available locally and really well priced. No such luck so far. As for any other "deals" on AudioGon? Miss a deal, it won't be long before another opportunity arises, same stuff, different seller. The sheer quantity of ads means what came around, will come around again. Gotta love the 'Gon
Just like Mejames, with the exception of my rack and stands my entire system was purchased through Audiogon. My latest A'GoN purchase a Talon ROC 2002 will be arriving in a few days. I don't look forward to moving, unpacking, moving again, setting up, and enduring the long tweaking process with the 145lb. beast.
Rega P-25, Levinson 37 Transport, Levinson 380S Preamp, and a whole bunch of IC's, Power Cords, and Speaker Cable (all Analysis Plus, I love the stuff).
Electrocompaniet CDP, Pass Labs X-1 pre, Krell KAV250a,
REL Stadium III SUB-WOOFER