I wanna hear some "audio" jokes...and

real life experiences or blunders. Don't be shy, I promise I'll laugh!
dogpile
~~~~Albert,

Your a riot! No pun in ten did? Laughed so hard part of 1968 came out. Sean, CD's shot... funny!

Jest the Facts

By
...announced as the world's funniest joke:

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: ‘My friend is dead! What can I do?’

The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: ’Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.’

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: ‘OK, now what?’
How about the polar bear cub who says to his mom, are you sure I'm a polar bear?
She says of course you are.
A little while later he says, you are sure aren't you?
She says of course your a polar bear.
Again, a short time later he asks her if she is positive and she says of course I'm absolutely positive your a polar bear, whats put these thoughts into your head?
He says, But mom, I'm f**king cold.
This joke is somehow related to many our audio problems!

A jew comes to see a Rabbi and complains
--Rabbi, what should I do? My chicken are dying one by one everytime!
Rabbi seeks the answer in talmud and replies:
--Try to wash them all in ocean water.
So Jew appreciated rabbi, went home and washed chicken with ocean water. After a couple of days he comes back to rabbi with the same problem:
--I washed off my chicken with ocean water but they're still dying!
Rabbi seeks the answer in talmud and replies:
--Try to feed them with the fresh radish.
So Jew appreciated rabbi, went home and fed his chicken with the fresh radish. After a couple of days he comes back to rabbi...:
--Rabbi, my chicken are all dead!
--Oh, I'm so sorry but I still have so many great ideas!