Any audio shops in Vegas that shouldn't be missed?

Hey all,

I'm off to Las Vegas for a week, playing in a hockey tournament there (believe it or not). Since a man can only gamble and drink to excess for 20 hours a day, any good audio stores that are worth dropping in for a listen?
jeffloistarca
Each and every Pawn shop. I don't make it a habit to look in pawn shops, but I strolled into one there about a year ago and found a pair of speakers, a set of B&W Nautilus 802's, NOT STOLEN, for $2,000. They had been asking $2,400 and I thought if they don't know to ask $5,000, they sure as heck won't care for a lowerball offer of $2,000 cash out the door!
Dan
HQ Recycled Stereo
2122 E. Charleston Blvd.
873-3088

Recycled Stereo is a bone yard for audio stuff. I Most of what they have is junk but every now and then they have something of interest. May be worth a look.
Hey Vegasears, Do you remember "The Upper Ear" or "R.P. Miller Audio"? Both were in Vegas in the early 80's. I worked at both those joints.
The Upper Ear was the only and the best shop in Vegas 'till recently. I talked with Steve (owner) just couple of years ago and they were still in business. Now they have Executive Audio, Ultimate Audio etc...
Jdwek, you staying at the Sahara and playing Monday 4/29 through to Thursday 5/2? 4-on-4 format? Best, Jeff