Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
In moderation, I like a really good single malt Scotch, particularly when I'm settling in for a long evening of listening (evenings when my wife is out erranding or doing something with one of her friends). I belong to the Scotch Malt Whiskey Society, which offers superb limited edition bottlings to its members. If there are any Scotch drinkers out there would like to know more about the Society, drop me a note and I'll tell you now to join.
hehe, what would rock be without drugs?
Keeping it to liquids, I tend to go for a gin martini, sometimes port (what? I said port!), ice cold vodka, or rum (neat).
I used to make Margaritas, Daquiries, and Mojitos, but I've become lazy(lazier).
Once in a long while I'll light up a cigar. I like to keep a couple boxes of Cubans around. Oh, and a bit of espresso goes along nicely too!
Can be very relaxing.

KP
I dig an Irish coffee, or St. Bernards and cocoa sometimes. Merlots occasionally. Mister Big is Bud Good.

Erik