Music to make you laugh by

No, I don't mean the text of a song as an example. Rather the musical content of a given piece of music, which by listening to it, be it in concert or at home in front of your rig, has made you laugh out loud or grin or smile, because it was funny or amusing in a clever way.
detlof
Ricjard Cheese and "Lounge Against The Machine" is funny in that they take popular and heavy metal songs and perform them in a lounge act, pretty funny.
There is a Tom Waits song where he recites a hundred or more catch phrases from TV, radio and print advertisements. I have drawn a complete blank on the song's name and the album but I expect many of you know which one I'm reaching for. It's a panic and it always makes me laugh.
there is a lot of program music that the composer intends to be humorous. here are some examples:

mozart "musical joke"
strauss "til eulenspiegel's merry pranks"
some music of jean francaix
some music of francis poulenc
some music of darius milhaud
saint-saens "carnival of the animals"
boy, those french composers sure have a sense of humor.
In an idiom similar to the Waits tune Astock cites, the Tom Kirchen (ex-Comander Cody lead guitar) live shows feature Kirchen playing a medley of famous lead licks "quoted" on guitar while Kirchen shouts the original player's names in rapid succession. The crowd is always laughing by the mid-way (say 15 or 20) point and usually howling by the end.

Marty