New Sade Album

Just ordered new album "lover rocks" after listening to real audio samples. Its been over 8 years since the last Sade album, style is similar to previous albums, every song sounds like a winner. All previous Sade albums have excellent sound quality, this should be no exception, any Sade fans out there.....
128x128megasam
I recently saw a 1/2 hour interview with Sade on one of the music shows. She said that it was her intention NOT to have the new album, "Lovers Rock", sound as detailed and pristine as her albums of the past. She wanted a more rough and textured feel to this one. She seems to have done just that.
Well I just got CD and Corn.F.B was right, this album is a bust. Flat one dimensional drum machine/program beats and bland overall sound. Nothing like the tight lively synchopated soulful beats of "diamond life". What a dissapointment, Sade herself even seems to be going through the motions, mailed it in. I have all previous albums and am a fan, but this is my last Album purchase .......any other opinions?
Diamond life was fresh and authentic. Lovers Rock is dumbed down for the masses. Very, very boring.