Best drink while listening to your rig?

Your favorite...
single malts?
beers?
wines?

For me (at the moment; subject to change in mood):
Single malt: Lagavulin
Beer: Westmalle Trippel
Wine: geessh... Caymus Cab? Nautilus Savignon Blanc (NZ)
128x128cpdunn99
Phasecorrect:

YES! Port, esp, during these Chicago winters, with some good classical or jazz... great!

You dring much LBV? The best deal, IMO, for LBV port is the 1994 Osborne. 95 points in my book, and even higher in James Suckling's, as I recall. Less than $20/bottle!!
Cpdunn99,

Sorry for the delay...out skiing for the weekend. I'm in PA, but I learned about Penfold's from an Aussie friend who lives very near one of their wineries. That's one of the great things about good wine...the taste and the memory of that flavor can be colored by the company you keep while drinking it, whether it's good tunes or good friends.

Cheers and enjoy
A wide open question you asked, so why the obviously contrastingly worded reference?

The matter of fact statements with regards to the other posters was not a barb about alcohol, rather just stating my preferences. (milk & bottled water) Nothing more, nothing less.
Weyerbacher ESB ale or Weyerbacher Merry Monks Ale (Belgian Tripple). Micro brewed in Easton Pennsylvania!!
Driver: I had no intention of causing offense. I thought, at first, you were joking, but on second reading, you weren't. I don't judge anyone about anything, unless they intentionally cause me pain/suffering. You haven't. My apologies.

Jmphotography: I'll have to look out for those. I hope there is a Chicago distributor. I tried a Canadian one called "Tres Pistoles" that was pretty good, although I was turned off a little by the gothic label.