Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I bought a pair of dealer demo 2.5s today. The speakers will probably arrive around Thursday or Friday this week. Will keep you guys posted. BTW, I am using Hegel H200 integrated as my main amp.
Received my MB-2.5s last Friday. The speakers were literally brand new as the dealer said. Then of course they sound brand new, too. My first impression: Large, deep sound stage with pretty decent treble and mid. The bass is boomy as everybody said when these speakers are new and not broken-in yet. I only have a few hours on these speakers so I still have a long way to go. They do need to be separated far. I placed them 9 feet apart as Xti16 suggested and the sound stage is quite impressive.
Jjue Congrats on the NEW arrival. When my dealer first got them he had about 25 hrs on them and had a little get together. We listened to the MB1 - 2.5 - 3.5 Raidho X1 and Dyn Contour 3.4LE's. We all came back to the 2.5's as the best bang for the buck. After a couple of hrs I left. An hr later I started getting texts from everyone there saying Wow you should have stayed. These 2.5's just opened up almost like flipping a switch. The next time I heard them they had about 75hrs on them and to me they sounded like a different speaker meaning much better and more balanced.
Enjoy
I agree with break in on the 2.5s.My set sounded great at approx. 125 hours on them then the went the other direction(meaning to the bad).I ran a break in cd 24/7 for about another week and wow they started back in the right direction.Didnt listen again for a few more days of breakin in and they sound fantastic.The sound stage is extreme,the imaging is precise ,actually scary precise.Very non fatiguing which is always great. I have several sets of speakers,amps etc and have no desire to make any changes in the room thats how pleased I am with these speakers
I wish there was a dealer near me to compare them to my speakers. I hear really good things about them!