Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill
on don felder's website (feldermusic.com) at the bottom of his "bio" page it states, "In February 2001 Don was wrongfully terminated from the Eagles and is in a pending litigation against his former partners."
I gotta say I enjoyed the show alot, the HI-DEF was great too! I dunno about them being bored, but how could they not be? Playing the same 25 or so concert songs for as long and as many times as they have would bore me too! But I still almost got a goose bump or two last night. As far as ole' Joe Walsh...I think he is the only one who doesnt take himself to seriously.
Did anyone hear Stuart Smith's (replacement guitarst ) guitar? He was clearly not in the mix during the entire show. It' was the first thing I noticed, two bars into the first song. I'm surprised no one has commented on this disaster.
Post removed 
Tvad, the tune was Hotel California. Stuart Smith is more then a very good guitar player, that's why he got the gig. Not that joe was too loud, the sound man had him turned up just right, but did you notice Joe's guitar was MUCH louder in the mix when they were trading solos? This went on through the whole show, I could barely hear Stuart. Whoever was running sound SUCKED.