Norah Jones?

Like probably many other A-Gon members I'm a sucker for great female voices. Of course being recorded well is a priority to feed my audiophile addiction. When I read threads recommending great female voices and recordings I rarely see anyone mentioning Norah Jones. I happen to think her music is excellent and very well recorded. I'm just wondering what the audiophile community thinks of her. With that said please keep the music tips coming. I have picked up alot of great cd's due to suggestions from this forum.
krelldog
I like Norah Jones music. Her music has it's place...quiet evenings or mellow hours. She shows her talent and that she can let emotion into her voice when she sings with Ray Charles. She also showed greater potential with the Peter Malick group. I look forward to her next cd. BTW, I find the quality of her recordings (redbook) to be excellent - the recording is not compressed.

I do find statements such as "She's probably even worse in the sack!" (see above) to be out of line and not very helpful.

John
Ahh, come on, John!

Maybe that statement was out of line. But, I'd be willing to bet I'm right.

:•)
Comments like that add very little insight about Ms. Jones, but say alot about the poster.