What are we listening to tonight?

JJ Cale "JJ Cale Live" and Steeley Dan "Gaucho" SACD and "Doc and Dawg" Doc Watson and David Grisman. Friday nights aren't what they used to be in Athens GA but... with 3 month old twin boys and a wife who loves my music, life is pretty damn good.
128x128lokie
That Morcheeba album is a great one. I am listening to the new Jack Johnson album. Not as good as his last one, but it has some killer cuts (check out cut number 7). Also the new Mars Volta album.
Van Morrison, No Guru no Method no Teacher... oh take me back yeah way way back...

Guy Clark, Boats to Build
Steve Forbert, Jackrabbit Slim

so far...
Pehare, steve forbert? I love steve forbert! when i was a kid I must have listened to jackrabbit slim on my little turntable enough to wear it out. I have almost all of his cds now. The live ones are fantastic. i've seen him a couple times on stage and he is at his best in concert. if you go to steveforbert.com you can get on the newsletter and to be notified when he's playing near you. i highly recommend checking him out.

Van morrison...I just got a chet baker cd with van morrison singing send in the clowns. really beautiful. morrison and baker...who knew?

Sticking with the thread... I'm listening to Bud Powell right now.
It's midnight in Asheville,NC, and I'm listering to Earl Klug's Naked Guitar, Pat Matheny's One Quiet Night, and Diana Krall's When I Look In Your Eyes...I know, but she sounds great late at night.
John