Anyone know anything about Eleanor McEvoy?

I picked up her latest LP at CES based on a review in HiFi+. What a great LP! I just got a CD called "Snapshot (Ithink it's a best of) from an E-bay auction. This is just as good, other than the fact the it's CD rather than LP. Does anyone familiar with her material have a suggestion of what I should get next???
128x128nrchy
I have her album YOLA on SACD, absolutely brilliant!

Maybe, audiophool approved, but music lover approved as well.

Beautiful piano (authoritative), wonderful voice (enveloping), and tremendous low end grunt (anyone with a subwoofer will know what I mean).

Probably her best album.
I picked up her self titled CD in '93 or '94 & it's good to hear the word is getting out about her.
I had her first recording for years and didnt think much of it. I just got YOLA having read this post. I dont how it compares with other of her efforts, but I do like it considerably better than what I had. A good recording- low key, but as noticed here she does have an authorative voice and it gets much more its due in this program. The first recording I had of her work seemed much more produced.
When I was in Ireland on a golf trip in 1993, having dinner in a pub, they were playing some really great music. What is that, I asked. They showed me the disk and I picked it up at a record shop the next day. A Woman's Heart. Features Eleanor as well as Mary Black and several other gorgeous-voiced Irish women (do they all sing so well?). A highly, highly recommended CD if you can find it. (There's also A Woman's Heart II, which never captured my fancy.)
I have a few of her discs now. I got her fist CD which unfortunately I cannot recommend. I have "Snapshots" on CD and "Early Hours" on LP. Both of those would come with a recommendation, freinds have told me that "Yola" is good too, but I can't get my hands on a copy.

Audiophool approved? Hey even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

How do you pronouce, McEvoy?