Dead Can Dance's Into the Labyrinth

Anybody on this one? Just picked it up, after hearing Srajan, from 6moons, talking on Audio Asylum, about this cd he heard at the CES Show in Las Vegas. Actually, what I'm interested in is Dead Can Dance. Other cds. Background. Whatever. thanks in advance. peace, warren
128x128warrenh
Absolutely on the Baraka soundtrack, and the film itself! Just wonderful! My extra copy of Lotus Eaters has sold (thanks Rich), so please no more emails.

Marco
Jocelyn Pook-Untold Things. You should check this out next. She composed the music used in the Masked Ball scene of Eyes Wide Shut.
Also highly recommended, from Australia, is Trial Of The Bow. Both Ornamentation (1994) and Rite Of Passage (1997) are still available I believe...
Love that disc. Above average vocal sonics, but the best part is that, to me, it sounds like Sinatra coming down off an LSD trip.
I recently picked up a copy of "Into the Labyrinth"....wonderful CD. While listening to the last cut (sorry, last track)on the CD my mind sort of wandered a bit & I thought I was listening to Jim Morrison for a moment. There are hints of the Paul Winter Consort(Common Ground) in this CD also.

I also picked up a copy of "El Cant De La Sibil-La". As was mentioned earlier it's a bit hard to find, but I think I found the right source. Very Nice!

Keep 'em coming folks!